Monday, February 4, 2008

A New Begining.

What a difference a few days make.
I've been in a bit of a rutt lately. I have the best boyfriend in the world, one whom I possibly have taken for granted but not for self gain, but to save the guy from wasting his time with a loser.
It might sound odd, labeling myself a loser, but I'm a very intelligent person who has probably made my life more difficult than it has to be. I'm not a bad person but whether it be genetics or simply stupidity, I have wasted alot of time and money on futile persuits.
A few things have really pulled me into line over the past week.
1. I Ceased taking my SSRI medication. It was time, my life was for all intents and purposes going sailingly. It's a complex story, one of War experience and seeing suffering that I didn't, ignorantly, believe existed these days.
2. The love of my Boyfriend, it was never doubted but it has been constant throughout the biggest challenges, he is the Love of my Life.
3. A night with "Synrgy", he's an amazing guy, soooo sexy but so real. He sufferred at my feet (Not literally). I have a huge place in my heart for him and Sh@ney!!!!
4. My great mate Johan from Sweden whom I called tonight to "Come Out" to, he was fine, he is such an amazing person, when he and his family come to Australia, they will be so well looked after.
5. A great mate of mine Jayson allows me to realise that life is not perfect. Why he is not in an amazing relation shows that people are missing out on The Perfect Guy. He's a great friend. I truely love him.
6. Brechi, an awesome Lawyer from NYC, with a BF also from NYC both of whom are so Honest and real.
I am starting up a Blog again.
Hope you like it, comment either way.
Christerbjorn. XX

1 comment:

T said...

Welcome back to cyberspace. So pleased to hear life moves forward for you in a positive way. You are no loser mate - you are refining your life and focusing on the good. That makes you a huge winner in my book. Cheers Tom