Thursday, February 7, 2008

Drawn Together.


I have finally received my DVD's from OUTDVD.com.au and I couldn't be happier. I love the series, what can I say, I am the biggest fan of comedy with one somewhat healthy but warped sense of humour. The escapism is essential, last night after months of Evan and I reliving certain series (Our mutual favourite is the one where Ling Ling visits the DMV to get his lisence) we watched 7 episodes last night, it was fantastic, and strangely, I'm sure it brought us a little closer. I also received the DVD Cruising, a movie that Al Pachino made in 1980, he played an Undercover cop who enters the San Fransisco "Leather Scene" to find a serial Killer. A great movie, one that my Aunty hired on Video while my Brother and I were visiting during the Summer Holidays when I was only 12. She thought the "Cruising" related to some story about Sailing, despite the "Adult Themes" nobody turned the Video off or asked us to leave the room, in a way it scarred me for life but not necessarily in a bad way.

Hope all is well with anybody who choses to read the Blog. In a way it will become something of a personal diary.
McDreamy.

1 comment:

daveincleveland said...

great first post......you commented on my blog a bit ago so had to check out yours.....keep writing......